Wednesday, May 20, 2015

3 Online Businesses I Visit Most Often


Amazon is an online retailer that makes money selling anything from food, shoes, clothes, bikes and even now offers services in some locations. They are doing extremely well as they are one of the largest online retailers. I do business with them because most things I can get for the same or lower price that I can get them elsewhere. As well as, I  get free two-day shipping on most anything with my student membership. I like that the amazon prime membership is a yearly payment and not monthly. Having the student membership I also use the prime movie/tv service as well as prime music which is included in my annual payment and offers me access to watch movie through my tv and I have many playlists of music on my phone that I don't have to pay per song like I do with iTunes. 





DaySpring sells Christian goods. Anything from books, cards, gifts and bags. They make their money selling these items. From my knowledge and the limited information, I can find online they are doing good in their business. I do business with them because of the products they offer and their excellent customer service. I can not find the variety of what they offer in very limited places.





Old Navy is a clothing department store. They also have a brick and mortar locations, but I prefer to shop online because they often offer online discounts for 30-40% off that are not offered in the store. They also have a wider selection of clothing online verse the store. Another reason I chose this option is I enjoy online shopping. It saves me time, the ability to do it when stores are closed and to not have to drag my young child around from store to store. From the information, I can find Old Navy is doing very well. I know they outsource their clothing manufacturing to cut cost significantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment