Sunday, May 24, 2015

Aroma 6-Cup (Cooked) Pot Style Rice Cooker and Food Steamer



I have owned the Aroma 6-Cup Pot Style Rice Cooker and Food Steamer for just over a year. I purchased this product May 2014 from Amazon and have loved it from day one. I have never owned a rice cooker before, and I am extremely happy this is the one I picked. I did a lot of research before selecting this particular model. I wanted something that was small since I have an abnormally small kitchen but also big enough to make what I needed for a full family dinner with leftovers. We like to make large enough meals that we can have leftovers for lunches. 
We have used the Aroma 6-Cup Pot Style Rice Cooker and Food Steamer about once to twice a week in some way or nothing. I love that this rice cooker gives you the option to steam veggies and even cook meat on the top try while you are cooking your rice. You can even use just the top steam basket by its self if you do not want to make rice with it. I have also used the Aroma 6-Cup Pot Style Rice Cooker and Food Steamer to make quinoa that it makes perfectly every time.  



1 comment:

  1. This is a great post that I appreciate as this is very interesting and will help many people out there, keep sharing valuable posts like this as this will help many grow. Well, I also have something exciting look here for outsourcing services.

    ReplyDelete